Odyssey Dance Theatre is delighted that you’re considering spending your entertainment dollars to see our positive, family friendly shows. This has been a year of great performances and wonderful advances. Some of the exciting achievements include:
- Our 27th year anniversary!
- 80% of our revenue comes from ticket sales, proving the popularity of Odyssey Dance Theatre as a dance destination.
- “Best of State” Dance Company in Utah for the 16th year in a row; Best of all Arts & Entertainment 2007 and 2015; Odyssey Founder and Artistic Director Derryl Yeager – Best Choreographer 2009; Former Odyssey Associate Artistic Director/Principal Dancer Eldon Johnson, Best Individual Dancer 2010; Odyssey Associate Artistic Director/Principal Dancer Veronica Cabling, Best Individual Dancer 2012; Former Odyssey Principal Dancer Dayna Marshall, Best Individual Dancer 2013; Principal Dancer Darby Standing, Best Individual Dancer 2021; and Odyssey Junior Company Odyssey 2, Best Youth Dance Group 2011 and 2012.
- Touring to Beijing, China during the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- Istanbul, April 2013
- 14th European Tour, April 2019
- Odyssey Dancer Hailee Payne made into the Top 4 on Season 12 of the hit Fox TV Show “So You Think You Can Dance.” She follows Marcquet Hill and Tanisha Belnap, Top 20 on Season 11; Tadd Gadduang, third runner up in Season 8; Brandon Bryant, who came in second in Season 5; and Thayne Jasperson, Gev Manoukian and Matt Dorame, who made it to the finals of Season Four. Sixth Season Finalist Ryan DiLello guested with Odyssey in 2014 in the Company’s blockbuster Romeo+Juliet.
We hope you will consider giving Odyssey Dance Theatre a gift. Any small amount would help us maintain the excellence of our performances. Of course, we hope that you will feel especially generous as you consider your donation. That way you can be a part of all that fills the stage during a performance!
Here is what you get when you donate:
Listing in Playbill
20% Discount on tickets and merchandise. Plus everything above.
An Odyssey Dance Theatre T-shirt. Plus everything above.
Priority Seating. Plus everything above.
Dinner with Artistic Director Derryl Yeager to hear the artistic plans for the coming year. 1/8 Page Ad in program and two tickets to a performance. Plus everything above.
1/4 Page Ad in program and invitations to preview new works and other special events. Plus everything above.
1/2 Page Ad and complimentary tickets. Plus everything above.
DanceMakers Special Benefits:
DanceMakers are individuals who directly support the creation of new dances and maintain the repertoire with a minimum annual gift of $500.
If you would like to donate online, please click the “donate today” button below.
If you prefer to send us a donation through the mail, please click the “Download Donation Form” button. You’ll need a PDF application that can read PDF documents.
Note: contributions to Odyssey Dance Theatre are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.