1. DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT TO HARD WORK:
Work hard in every class and make a consistent effort toward improvement.
2. COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONALISM:
As a recipient of an ODT Scholarship, it is important that you conduct yourself in a professional manner.
3. MANDATORY ATTENDANCE:
Prior notification and dance studio director approval is required for any missed classes due to extenuating circumstances such as illness, school event or family emergency.
I/WE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT.
I/WE AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT THE SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT AND/OR PARENT/GUARDIAN BREAK THE TERMS OF THE CONTRACT (EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PREVIOUSLY APPROVED EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES), THE SCHOLARSHIP AGREEMENT BECOMES VOID AND THE RECIPIENT/GUARDIAN MAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP RECEIVED.
WE AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Print the Studio Teacher Recommendation Form
2. Have your teacher complete and sign it; and
3. Upload it, where indicated below:
1. The applicant needs to create a video that must include a dance combination in each of the following forms: Ballet, Jazz/Contemporary, Hip-Hop and Tap.
2. Upload the video to YouTube
3. Copy and paste a link to the YouTube video into the text box below.
Follow us on: Facebook